Your perception of things creates your reality.
Ok, ok...let’s be real: There is NOTHING cool about being in a wheelchair.
MOST of it it sucks!
• It hurts
• My clothes don’t fit right
• I deal with discrimination
• I can’t fit most places
• Everything takes longer
• I CANT MOVE!
I could go on and on...but if I did that I would be MISERSBLE! 😭😭 So instead:
• I have amazing medicine that makes the hurt a bit better
• I get to wear comfortable athletic clothes where ever I go, and people accept that
• I have a chance to teach people a new way of thinking
• I can be creative about how I can fit places
• I’m given opportunity to work on my discipline to be on time
• Maybe I needed to slow down - I WAS A SPAZ. 😝
Today think about your PERCEPTION.
CHANGE YOUR PERCEPTION, CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
Much love to you homies 💙